Silk's Care Advice
- Wash your silk dress seperate from other clothes
- Do not leave your silk in water so long
- Do not twist silk or squeeze it by hand
- Highly recommend hanging in door till nearly dry
- Do not wash your silk in Washing Machine
- Use Fabric strach sprinkle with diluted water [ 1 : 3]
- Iron with high temperature at level 4 ¨C 5
Silk, though durable, is a delicate fabric that, cannot be treated like linen or cotton. Dry cleaning method would be the answer for the original appearance
Dry cleaning is the best way process to keep your Thai silk in good condition and maintain its original beauty, luster, and texture. You can also hand wash it in lukewarm water using the mildest soap. Additonal some table spoon with a clear white vinegar during your final rinse.
Never wrink or twist your Thai silk. Dry it indoor, preferably where there's a mild breeze, and be sure it's well supported by the right tools hanger. Iron Thai silk from inside of the garment while it's still slightly damp. If silk cloth already dry, apply a damp cloth on the surface and iron through the thin cloth. Properly cared for your Thai silk can easily kept for a last long term of use.
Silk's Care Advice-Silk's Care Advice